438 Brookside DriveNew London, NH 03257MLS Number 4711708
- Price: $619,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 11 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4106Square Feet
This is the New London Dream Home You've Been Waiting to Find! Spacious, Light Filled, Soaring Modern Colonial with Open Floor Plan - Overflowing with Intimate Casual Spaces for Family and Elegant Entertaining for Friends. Complete Kitchen Renovation in 2010 Provides Every Gourmet Chef's Needs - Eat at the Multi-level Island, Relax in the Sunny Breakfast Nook or Dine in the Formal Attached Dining Room. The Great Room Features Oak Floors, Soaring Ceilings, a Wood-burning Fireplace and French Doors that Open to the Backyard Patio. The First Floor Master Suite provides a Private Oasis of Three Separate Rooms with a Spacious Walk-through Closet into a Custom Bath Created in 2015. Upstairs You'll Discover Three Additional Bedrooms, Two Full Baths - one with Washer and Dryer - Plus a Walk-In Cedar Closet. The Partially Finished Lower Level Includes a Second Laundry Room, an Enormous Media/Exercise Room as well as two Unfinished Storage Rooms and a Wood Working Shop! There's also a Spacious Mudroom Entry between the Kitchen and Attached Over-sized Garage PLUS a Bonus Family Room over the Garage. Wooded Setting, Back on a Private Landscaped Lot in the Desirable Trussell Ridge subdivision - Minutes to Main Street New London. Easy Access to I-89 for a Convenient Commute to the Upper Valley or Concord. 3BR Septic system. This Home is a MUST SEE! Click on the Link for the Virtual Tour!
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Year Built1996
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial, Modern Architecture
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms12
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet4106
- APX Unfin Below Grade800
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorSand
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Date Listed08/08/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count17
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$619,900
- Listing Agent NameAnne Marie Appel
- Agent NameAppel
- Broker NameBHGRE The Milestone Team
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4711708
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage626
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiant Floor
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- SewerLeach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment Year2017
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- Building Number438
- StreetBrookside Drive
- TownNew London
- SubdivisionTrussell Ridge
- DistrictKearsarge Sch Dst SAU #65
- Elementary SchoolKearsarge Elem New London
- Junior HighKearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High SchoolKearsarge Regional HS
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions9' 8" x 13'9"
- Room 2 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions7'7" x 2'11"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'7" x 22'8"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11' 8" x 13' 3"
- Room 5 TypeGreat Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions21' 3" x 22' 8"
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions18'3 " x 13' 3"
- Room 7 TypeSunroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'3" x 12'8"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 8" x 13'3"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'8" x 15'10"
- Room 10 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13' 6" x 14' 4"
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions29'8" x 16'10"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions11' x 12'9"
- Room 14 TypeRec Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions23'1" x 28'10"
- Room 15 TypeWorkshop
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions21'8" x 7'11"
- Room 16 TypeOther
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions21'3" x 12'9"
- Room 17 TypeOther
- Room 17 LevelBasement
- Room 17 Dimensions21'4" x 13'
- Room 18 TypeFamily Room
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 Dimensions13'10"x13'4
- Room 19 TypeBath - Full
- Room 19 Level2
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.